Voyeur-russian 18+  

Go Back   Voyeur-russian 18+ > Sites Rips Depfile.com > SiteRip / Rip sites

Old 04-01-2015, 09:57 PM
Administrator

Thumbs up Abdreams.com

Abdreams.com

Description:
Hello, and Welcome to AB Dreams! AB dreams is a site made by a real ABDL girl!
My name is Daphne Apple, IТm a lifestyle switch. Daphne is my Mommy name and Apple is my Baby name.
I have been ABDL all my life as far back as I can remember and yes I do remember being a baby. For the longest time I thought there was something wrong with me and that I was completely alone in my interest. It took me a while to find there were others with similar desires. What a relief! Now I want to share this side of my life with people like me.
My goal is to create original ABDL content of high quality. IТm extremely passionate about ABDL and enjoy many aspects of it, I think that will show in the thoughtfulness, quality and variety of my images and scenes. As of now there will be weekly updates. I also have an AB sitting services available for those of you who are interested.
I hope that I make enough money so that I can buy a video camera, lights, more furniture, more outfits and diapers of course! Maybe I could even invest in a bigger space. I would also like to be able to afford to pay other ABDL girls well so that they might model for this site.
I hope you will support me by not redistributing or sharing my content as that will hurt me and hinder the siteТs progress. By stealing content you might kill this site and any desire for me to share, so please donТt do it.
Thank you so much, please have a look around and enjoy!

Photo - Go!
Old 04-01-2015, 10:18 PM
Administrator

Default Apple and Winnie Play Together

Description:
Apple and Winnie have both been diapered in two limited print Fabines for their playdate. While the girls are crawling around they notice how thick the extra padding between their thighs is, preventing them from fully closing their legs. After a little bit of a tantrum breaks out over who gets to cuddle the elephant plushy they both like, the girls decide their clothes are too uncomfy! Apple's shirt is the first to go, and Winnie seems very curious about her perky breasts and nipples. Without her shirt on Apple's diaper looks extra thick and Winnie can't resist crinkling the front of it. Apple helps Winnie out of her onesie before the two diapered cuties snuggle up together so Winnie can feed her new baby friend a bottle of milk.

Info:
Duration: 0:08:25
Resolution: 1024x576
Format: flv
Size: 199Mb

Screenlist:

Download from Lan.wf:
Lan.wf

Old 04-01-2015, 10:34 PM
Administrator

Default Koneko Diaper Pet Pt-2 Highchair and Crawling

Description:
Apple comes back to check on her naughty baby, and koneko has a second chance to prove she wants to be a good girl. Apple uncuffs koneko from the changing table and helps her down onto the floor where koneko is made to crawl in her Cushie diaper, mittens, and booties while Apple holds the leash. Koneko minds her manners until Apple locks her into the high chair and expects her to open up for spoonfulls of baby food! Once the whole jar is emptied little koneko is laid down on a blanket to be rewarded with soft pets and diaper fondling.

Info:
Duration: 0:10:51
Size: 258Mb

Screenlist:

Download from Lan.wf:
Lan.wf

Old 04-01-2015, 10:46 PM
Administrator

Default Lolette Gets Spanked and Diapered

Description:
Brat-princess Lolette is having an especially pouty day. Her Daddy is too busy with stupid work to play blocks with her, so when he leaves the room to take a phone call his little girl shows him exactly what she thinks of his dumb paperwork! When Daddy Luke comes back to check on her she tries to hide the evidence, but there's no getting out of the spanking she's earned. After her bottom is sore and Lolette is properly apologetic her Daddy helps her out of her big girl panties and into a baby print Bambino. She's a little fussy about being put back into diapers - she's a big girl, after all! - but once she's all taped up and lifted into Daddy's arms she melts, and cuddles against his chest.

Info:
Duration: 0:09:54
Size: 235Mb

Screenlist:

Download from Lan.wf:
Lan.wf

Old 14-01-2015, 06:31 PM
Administrator

Default Bubbles Changed for Bedtime

Description:
Baby Bubbles is dressed for bed in adorable footed PJs that fit snugly over her Bambino diaper. She plays with her stuffed animals while she waits for Daddy D to come tuck her in. Bubbles is too little and shy to let Daddy know when she needs a change, so he unzips her jammies and checks her diaper for himself. She's already completely soaked through it like usual... like the good girl Daddy wants her to be. Bubbles is blushy while Daddy sweetly changes her into a dry diaper for nini time, but she isn't ready for bed till Daddy gives her a good night kiss.

Info:
Duration: 0:10:17
Format: f4v
Size: 157Mb

Screenlist:

Download from Lan.wf:
Lan.wf

Old 14-01-2015, 06:40 PM
Administrator

Default Teddy Bear Cheshire

Description:
Sleepy Cheshire looks so tiny in her plush bear costume, snuggled up to the biggest, cuddliest teddy in the nursery. She's a sweet baby that gives her teddy friend lots of hugs while showing off the obvious shape of her diaper in those little shorts! She teases you with the pacifier - sliding it across her lips and tongue before closing her mouth around the nipple to suckle on it happily - before tugging the waist band of her shorts down to show you her white 'Rose' Molicare diaper. Her little hands make crinkly sounds over the front of her diaper, fondling the soft padding, before she gets on all fours to wet. The indicator of her Molicare lets you see it up close.

Info:
Duration: 0:09:10
Size: 139Mb

Screenlist:

Download from Lan.wf:
Lan.wf

Old 14-01-2015, 06:43 PM
Administrator

Default Lolette Changed By Vanessa and Apple

Description:
Baby Lolette is thickly swaddled in three different diapers! Though the extra padding limited the bratty baby to a waddle to keep her out of trouble, she's due for a change and it takes Apple AND Mommy Vanessa to keep her occupied. Lolette is happy to play with her lamb toy at first... but as soon as Apple starts untaping her diapers she turns fussy and squirmy. Lamby can't sooth her but after Loli tugs at the buttons on Mommy's dress Vanessa gives her little girl exactly what she needs to settle down. Lolette is completely distracted by her mommy's breasts, and once her lips wrap around a nipple she turns sweet and complacent for Apple to wipe her clean. While Lolette nurses, Apple sprinkles powder onto Loli's princess parts and bottom before taping her into three fresh diapers, one layer at a time.

Info:
Duration: 0:12:34
Size: 192Mb

Screenlist:

Download from Lan.wf:
Lan.wf

Old 21-01-2015, 08:02 PM
Administrator

Default Apple Wets Her Snuggie Diaper

Info:
Duration: 0:06:48
Size: 103Mb

Screenlist:

Download from Lan.wf:
Lan.wf

Old 21-01-2015, 08:05 PM
Administrator

Default Bunny - Desperation Wetting

Info:
Duration: 0:06:37
Size: 101Mb

Screenlist:

Download from Lan.wf:
Lan.wf

Old 21-01-2015, 08:13 PM
Administrator

Default Winnie Horny Crib Bondage

Baby Winnie still thinks she's a grown up girl who can touch her little pussy even though its against Mommy's rules. Too many times when Winnie is supposed to be napping Mommy has caught her baby girl slipping a hand down the front of her diaper instead, so this time Winnie is left diapered and tied up in the crib with mittens on her curious fingers to discourage that naughty habit! But it's going to take stricter punishment to make Winnie behave... The little blonde tease squirms in the crib, creating lots of loud diaper crinkling noises while she tries to find just the right position that will allow her to reach the front of her diaper. All it takes is a bit of rubbing and grinding over the front of her white Bambino to make her cum in her diapers - Mommy is going to be so mad!

Description:
Baby Winnie still thinks she's a grown up girl who can touch her little pussy even though its against Mommy's rules. Too many times when Winnie is supposed to be napping Mommy has caught her baby girl slipping a hand down the front of her diaper instead, so this time Winnie is left diapered and tied up in the crib with mittens on her curious fingers to discourage that naughty habit! But it's going to take stricter punishment to make Winnie behave... The little blonde tease squirms in the crib, creating lots of loud diaper crinkling noises while she tries to find just the right position that will allow her to reach the front of her diaper. All it takes is a bit of rubbing and grinding over the front of her white Bambino to make her cum in her diapers - Mommy is going to be so mad!

Info:
Duration: 0:06:37
Size: 101Mb

Screenlist:

Download from Lan.wf:
Lan.wf

Old 30-01-2015, 06:53 PM
Administrator

Default Lily & Lolette

Babies Lily and Lolette are double diapered in 24/7s in the daycare playroom. Both are coloring happily before Lolette gets upset that Lily coloring a picture of her own rather than paying attention to her! Lily is too little to understand and starts to fuss when her bratty friend takes away her drawing, but she forgives Loli easily when the two share princess sippy cups. While Lily settled back down to color Lolette seems more interested in what's under Lily's dress. The naughty baby crinkles and pats her friends diaper before taking notice of the big package of blocks! Blocks are Loli's favorite, and she upends the container to spill the colorful toys everywhere. Lily is happy to play with her friend, but Lolette is going through her 'terrible twos' and has a hard time sharing. Her bratty ways cause Lily to get upset again and knock over the blocks Loli was building! Of course Lolette immediately starts to fuss and nearly cries, but Lily hugs and cuddles her friend and the two make up.

Info:
Duration: 0:06:18
Format: mp4
Size: 227Mb

Screenlist:

Download from Lan.wf:
Lan.wf

Old 30-01-2015, 06:54 PM
Administrator

Default Koneko Puts On Cushies

Koneko has had a long day doing boring grown up stuff. Now that she's finally alone its time to take off her shirt as well as those skimpy black panties and replace them with a diaper. The childish print on her diaper is much sexier to her than any grown up underwear. Her eyes are mischievous and teasing as she sprinkles baby powder onto her pussy and pulls the soft insert pad snugly over top of it. Once her diaper is taped on Koneko reaches for her favorite pacifier to help her unwind and relax back into being the little baby she is.

Info:
Duration: 0:04:29
Size: 162Mb

Screenlist:

Download from Lan.wf:
Lan.wf

Old 30-01-2015, 06:54 PM
Administrator

Default Apple Wets Her Pants

Apple is taking a nap, she must be having a nice dream because she starts to suck her thumb and pee. We see the pee soak through her pants and pool around her. She wakes up confused and upset. Babysitter Bubbles is upset too when she comes and sees what has happened. She gets Apple up, undresses her and wipes her clean. Then Bubbles gives Apple a spanking until her bottom is bright red and Apple is crying that she is sorry. Bubbles isn't done with her yet, to make sure there aren't anymore messes for her to clean up, she puts Apple in a thick diaper.

Info:
Duration: 0:09:40
Resolution: 640x360
Size: 211Mb

Screenlist:

Download from Lan.wf:
Lan.wf

Old 07-02-2015, 06:15 PM
Administrator

Default Cheshier and Apple in Pretty Dresses

Babies Apple and Cheshire are both very bashful today, and they giggle while lifting their dresses to show off the thick padding between their legs. The white plastic of their diapers crinkles as the girls move about the nursery, crawling on hands and knees to get into the toy box, sharing sippy cups, and eventually tangling legs in the cutest cuddle puddle you can imagine. The viewer is treated to upskirt views and heavy focus on close ups of two diapered bottoms!

Info:
Duration: 0:13:41
Size: 396Mb

Screenlist:

Download from Lan.wf:
Lan.wf

Old 07-02-2015, 06:19 PM
Administrator

Default Naughty Apple in a Tena Diaper Pt-1 mp4

Cover:

Info:
Duration: 0:11:37
Size: 336Mb

Screenlist:

Download from Lan.wf:
Lan.wf

Old 07-02-2015, 06:21 PM
Administrator

Default Lovely Lily

While Mommy is busy mister teddy is left in charge of babysitting little Lily. She's a curious baby that's just learning her words, and she happily names each toy she interacts with. After building a tower out of soft blocks she helps herself to the bottle Mommy left out for her. All that water has to go somewhere... so its a good thing this baby is diapered. Lily makes friends with a stuffed puppy dog before snuggling up to mister teddy - diapered butt in the air! - to take a nap. It takes more than a little squirming before she's comfortable but the baby doesn't drift off to sleep till her thumb is tucked between her lips for sucking.

Info:
Duration: 0:05:50
Size: 169Mb

Screenlist:

Download from Lan.wf:
Lan.wf

Old 07-02-2015, 06:21 PM
Administrator

Default Naughty Apple in a Tena Diaper Pt-1

Apple is wearing a cute bib that matches her blanket, she has her hair swooped up in a cute side ponytail, and she is wearing a Tena Slip Maxi diaper that is very soft and crinkly. She plays on the floor and drinks two baby bottles full of water. We get a close up view of her pink lips sucking the firm silicone nipple of the bottle. Feeling the thick, dry diaper between her legs makes her want to open and close her legs, and spend some time humping her pillow. Eventually, she reaches into the front of her diaper to see where the tingly feelings are coming from.

Info:
Duration: 0:11:37
Size: 336Mb

Screenlist:

Download from Lan.wf:
Lan.wf

Old 07-02-2015, 06:22 PM
Administrator

Default Cheshier and Apple in Pretty Dresses

Babies Apple and Cheshire are both very bashful today, and they giggle while lifting their dresses to show off the thick padding between their legs. The white plastic of their diapers crinkles as the girls move about the nursery, crawling on hands and knees to get into the toy box, sharing sippy cups, and eventually tangling legs in the cutest cuddle puddle you can imagine. The viewer is treated to upskirt views and heavy focus on close ups of two diapered bottoms!

Info:
Duration: 0:13:41
Size: 396Mb

Screenlist:

Download from Lan.wf:
Lan.wf

Old 20-02-2015, 03:10 PM
Administrator

Default Lexi's Special Diaper Change

(%More%)
Description:
Baby lexi has a very wet diaper, and now that Daddy has come to check on her she's all too eager to be changed. She's too little to communicate with words but she lets Daddy know what she needs by nuzzling him sweetly and hugging his waist. After checking her diaper to be sure, Daddy lifts his little girl into his arms and onto the changing table, where he strips off all her baby clothes and untapes a very wet diaper! but Lexi is a squirmy baby, and Daddy knows what that means.. After she's all wiped off and clean Daddy rubs her little pussy with lotion. The grown up touches wear the little girl out, and her eyes get heavy. Daddy gives her a stuffed toy to snuggle while he dusts her pussy and bottom with soft white baby powder. The tapes of her diaper are stretched taunt over her little hips before Daddy gives her dry bottom an appreciative pat - crinkling the plastic of her diaper the way they both love.

Download from Lan.wf:
Lan.wf

Old 20-02-2015, 03:14 PM
Administrator

Default Dommy Cheshire

Description:
[COLOR=Red]It's Diaper-Training time for Apple. Sometimes she needs to be reminded that good little girls wet their diapers, and Cheshire is happy to help. She has Apple restrained against a wall, over a waterproof pad - just in case there are any leaks. Even though Apple is stuck in leather cuffs, Cheshire treats her very sweetly as she checks her diaper and forces her to drink a bottle of milk. Before long, Apple is helpless to stop herself from peeing. Once she's wet, it's time to give her some positive reinforcement for being such a good girl. So, Cheshire rewards Apple by using a Hitachi Magic Wand to make her cum in her soaked diaper.{ClRed}

Download from Lan.wf:
Lan.wf

Old 22-02-2015, 07:59 PM
Administrator

Default Sexy Koneko mp4

Description:
Koneko has been waiting all day for you to come home, and you're in for a big surprise when you do! She found that secret stash of diapers in your closet and is dressed to greet you in sexy thigh high stockings, a lace top, and a purple molicare diaper to match her high heels. She knows what you like and is eager to show off the thick padding of her molicare from multiple angles, teasing you with her long, sexy legs and the crinkle of the diaper between her thighs. She poses suggestively on the couch with her legs spread and that wicked smirk she wears makes it obvious that she knows exactly what she's doing to you...

Info:
Duration: 0:07:39
Size: 174Mb

Screenlist:

Lan.wf

Old 22-02-2015, 07:59 PM
Administrator

Default Naughty Apple in a Tena Diaper Pt-2 mp4

Description:
Apple humps her fluffy pillow in her dry Tena Slip Maxis. She gently touches her boobies that are peaking out from under her bib, it makes her make cute little moans and giggles. Then Apple floods her diapers with pee making them feel so wet and warm, it feels so good.

Info:
Duration: 0:06:12
Size: 141Mb

Screenlist:

Lan.wf

Old 22-02-2015, 08:00 PM
Administrator

Default Lolette Changes Bubbles mp4

Description:
Being swaddled in extra soft diapers has Lolette and Bubbles fully immersed in baby-space, and the two of them are happy to play with their favorite toys in the nursery. Bubbles is too little to resist the urge to wet her diaper like the good baby Mommy Apple has been training her to be - in fact, the wide-eyed cutie is too little to even realize she's emptied her bladder. However, Lolette quickly discovers what her baby friend has done and decides to take care of Bubbles by helping her into a clean diaper. Bubbles puts up a bit of a fuss - especially when Lolette starts to rub powder onto her little pussy and bottom - but Lolette sweetly soothes her by pressing the nipple of a pacifier between her lips for Bubbles to suckle on. Though Bubbles is still embarrassed and fussy over being changed by another baby, the two press their diapers together and snuggle to make up.

Info:
Duration: 0:10:05
Size: 229Mb

Screenlist:

Lan.wf

Old 06-03-2015, 10:36 PM
Administrator

Default Lexi Changed by Winnie

Description:
Mommy Winnie is sweetly taking care of Baby Lexi, who has a soaking wet diaper. Lexi loves being cared for, especially when she needs to be changed. So, she is well behaved and very submissive for her Mommy. Lexi happily plays with her stuffed piggy and her toes, while Winnie wipes her off, rubs her with lotion and baby powder, and wraps her up in a fresh diaper. Afterward, Mommy and Baby share a tender moment as Winnie breastfeeds her little girl.

Info:
Duration: 0:09:13
Size: 209Mb

Screenlist:

Lexi Changed by Winnie

Old 06-03-2015, 10:36 PM
Administrator

Default Cheshire Tries Potty Training Apple

Description:
Apple is such a big girl, she gets to wear pull-ups! She still needs a little help using the potty, though. Mommy Cheshire knows it's time for Apple to make peepee, otherwise she might have an accident. Apple is a little reluctant to go, but Mommy pulls down her training pants and sits her on the potty anyway. Cheshire waits for Apple to pee, but Apple seems to be having trouble, and nothing comes out. If she isn't going to use the potty like a big girl, poor little Apple is going back in diapers. She fusses and pouts, but Mommy Cheshire isn't going to take no for an answer. She lays Apple down, makes her spread her legs, and pulls a thick, white diaper up between them.

Info:
Duration: 0:09:32
Size: 217Mb

Screenlist:

Cheshire Tries Potty Training Apple

Old 16-03-2015, 11:55 AM
Administrator

Default Cheshire Diapers Her Baby Boyfriend.mp4

Description:
Zach thought he was so lucky to have found a girlfriend that didn't mind his diaper fetish. Everything was sweet at first - with Cheshire groping his diapered butt in public and teasing him about the bit of white plastic peaking out above the waistband of his jeans - it wasn't until the first time she coerced him into being comfortable with her changing his wet diaper that he realized Cheshire wasn't just ok with his fetish... she intended to take advantage of it! Now it isn't his decision when he wears anymore, Cheshire decides when it's time to put a diaper on her baby boyfriend. If he protests when Cheshire leads him into the nursery she just giggles and boops his nose in a condescending way. Zach has resigned himself to being her diapered boytoy, and doesn't resist her, which means 'Mommy' Cheshire is in a good mood. She takes away his grown up pants and underwear and helps him onto the table, where he's earned an intimate and reassuring kiss before his girlfriend starts to diaper him.

Info:
Duration: 0:08:37
Size: 196Mb

Screenlist:

Cheshire Diapers Her Baby Boyfriend.mp4

Old 16-03-2015, 11:57 AM
Administrator

Default Sasha Has Bunny All Tied Up.mp4

Description:
Bunny and Sasha share a secret... they're both gorgeous girls that love diapers! Fortunately for Bunny, Sasha also loves tying up flirty little brats and making them cum -- but not before she makes them wet for her! Whatever Bunny did to get herself in trouble this time it must have been serious, because Sasha isn't playing around. Bunny is left alone in the nursery - with her arms bound above her head, a thick diaper between her thighs, and a spreader bar to force her legs apart - to think about her behavior. When Sasha thinks her little girl has had enough she returns to tease her, pretending to have forgotten tying her up, and she brings a full baby bottle and the hitachi magic wand with her to play.

Info:
Duration: 0:11:56
Size: 271Mb

Screenlist:

Sasha Has Bunny All Tied Up.mp4

Old 16-03-2015, 11:57 AM
Administrator

Default Naughty Apple in a Tena Diaper Pt-3.mp4

Description:
My warm, wet diaper makes me feel little and wiggly. I'm very turned on, so I get my magic wand out. It feels so good vibrating against my wet diaper. I spit out my paci and suck my thumb while I orgasm. After I cum I feel so nice I put the paci back in my mouth then cuddle my blanket and bear.

Info:
Duration: 0:05:37
Size: 128Mb

Screenlist:

Naughty Apple in a Tena Diaper Pt-3.mp4

Old 27-03-2015, 11:26 AM
Administrator

Default ABDreams Regression Program

ABDreams Regression Program

Description:
Lucas has been checked into the care of the ABDreams regression center by his mommy, where Nurse Lolette and Doctor Apple have taken control of every aspect of his life. Though he fought against it and fussed at first, baby Lucas has gotten used to wearing a thick diaper instead of underwear... and he doesn't try to resist making use of his diapers like a baby should. Not only is he forbidden from using the 'grown up potty' now, he's incapable of 'holding' it! Today Doctor Apple is here to check on her little patient and she helps Nurse Lolette change baby Lucas into a fresh diaper so he smells like lavender baby powder and lotion for his visit with Mommy - who's very excited to see his progress. With Nurse Lolette and Doctor Apple's help she'll finally have the precious adult baby boy she's always wanted...

Info:
Duration: 0:09:10
Resolution: 1024x768
Size: 209Mb

Screenlist:

ABDreams Regression Program

Old 27-03-2015, 11:29 AM
Administrator

Default Winnie Puts On a Tena Slip

Winnie Puts On a Tena Slip

Description:
Winnie has just gotten home from a long day at work. So, now it's time to get comfortable and relax. She undresses and lays a diaper out on the lambskin rug in her living room, takes her time feeling how soft the diaper is between her legs, rubbing baby powder onto her shaved pussy, then taping the diaper up nice and snug.

Info:
Duration: 0:07:48
Size: 118Mb

Screenlist:

Winnie Puts On a Tena Slip

Old 27-03-2015, 11:29 AM
Administrator

Default Sweet Mommy Apple POV

Sweet Mommy Apple POV

Description:
Mommy Apple is taking care of her Baby Boy after work. She pulls down his pants and underwear, while telling him what a good boy he is, and that he just needs to relax and let his Mommy take care of him. She lotions him, covers him with soft baby powder, and wraps his cock up in a fluffy diaper that he'll have to wet before Mommy changes him again at bedtime.

Info:
Duration: 0:09:28
Size: 215Mb

Screenlist:

Sweet Mommy Apple POV

Old 27-03-2015, 11:30 AM
Administrator

Default Koneko Diapered After Her Bath

Koneko Diapered After Her Bath

Description:
Koneko has had plenty of time to play with all her favorite toys in the bath. Lolette comes back to help her little big girl out of the tub so she can dry her off with a nice, soft and fluffy princess towel. Rather than getting her dressed, Lolette leads Koneko back into the nursery to help her into a fresh diaper. Koneko is too little to fuss or fight about it, though once she's powdered and the tapes of the diaper are secured around her little waist she's not too little to be adorable, and give Lolette cuddles.

Info:
Duration: 0:07:17
Size: 166Mb

Screenlist:

Koneko Diapered After Her Bath

Old 27-03-2015, 11:30 AM
Administrator

Default Apple Gets Sent to the School Nurse

Apple Gets Sent to the School Nurse

Description:
Poor school girl, Apple, has had and accident in class and now her panties are all wet. To make things even worse, she's been sent to the school nurse because of it! Nurse Moon ignores Apple's embarrassment as she lifts her skirt to get a look at her wet panties. She proceeds to completely undress Apple before explaining that she'll have to be sent back to class in a diaper to prevent any more accidents. Apple fusses and pouts, but knows better than to disobey when she's told to climb up onto the exam table and sit on an open diaper. Nurse Moon tells Apple to hold still while she's diapered, but that doesn't stop Apple from looking very upset and humiliated as she is rubbed with lotion and powder by the school nurse.

Info:
Duration: 0:07:30
Size: 170Mb

Screenlist:

Apple Gets Sent to the School Nurse

Old 07-04-2015, 09:24 PM
Administrator

Default Apple Dressed Up For Easter

Apple Dressed Up For Easter

Description:
Even though little Apple is still a baby she isn't shy about lifting the hem of her Easter dress to tease you with the diaper she has on underneath of her tights. While she's turned over onto her tummy she gives you that doe-eyed, over the shoulder, look of hers when she catches you peeking at her diapered bottom! but her smiles and giggles are playful, and while she cuddles with the fluffy new bunny toy she got in her Easter basket you get an up close look at the way her all-white diaper wedges her thighs apart when she tries to walk, or crawl, or sit.

Info:
Duration: 0:14:31
Size: 320Mb

Screenlist:

Apple Dressed Up For Easter

Old 07-04-2015, 09:25 PM
Administrator

Default Winnie Wets and Cums

Winnie Wets and Cums

Description:
Winnie tries so hard to be a big girl... she gets up in the morning and dresses in her big girl clothes to go to her big girl job, but when she gets home there's no denying what she needs. She gets comfortable in a see-through blue nighty and a Tena Slip, but her diaper doesn't last five minutes before the busty blonde relaxes her bladder and soaks the thin pad with urine. Now that she's all wet, Winnie helps herself relax with an orgasm from the Hitachi Magic Wand. The vibration, pressed against the crinkly plastic, get her there but its the feel of the wet padding bunched between her legs and against her pussy that makes this girl cum!

Info:
Duration: 0:06:39
Size: 192Mb

Screenlist:

Winnie Wets and Cums

Old 07-04-2015, 09:25 PM
Administrator

Default Lolette Changes Lily

Lolette Changes Lily

Description:
Lily is having a fun time playing on the rocking horse, until her diaper starts to feel a little too wet. It's making her uncomfortable and a little bit fussy, but sweet babysitter Lolette is close by, ready to take care of Lily. After helping her up onto the changing table, Lolette takes off the soaked disposable and gets Lily all clean with baby wipes. She lifts Lily's legs and slides a new, fluffy diaper under her before using a soft powder-puff to cover her bottom and pussy in baby powder. Then she pulls the diaper up between Lily's legs and tapes it snugly in place. Now Lily is all comfy and dry, and ready to play again!

Info:
Duration: 0:05:33
Size: 170Mb

Screenlist:

Lolette Changes Lily

Old 15-04-2015, 08:04 AM
Administrator

Default Lolette Plugs and Diapers Luke

Description:
Luke is twice as big and twice as strong as little Lolette but even if he wasn't cuffed to her bed he wouldn't resist her. The soft voice she uses when she strokes his cock makes him feel so little, so flustered, and she promised that if he behaves... if he's a good boy... he'll get rewarded. When he first saw the diapers on the bedside table - white, puffy, with a colorful baby block print on them despite their adult size - he starts to protest - he's a grown man! not a baby - but Lolette knows how to get what she wants from boys like him... When she strokes his cock and teases him with the promise of getting to fuck her it makes wearing diapers and even letting her gag him with a pacifier seem like a small concession. Unfortunately for Luke, that's not all she has planned for him. Being a good boy today means turning over - face down, ass up - so Lolette can embarrass him further by putting a black plug in his little baby butt! After which she makes him lay down so she can powder and tease his baby cock before taping it up inside his diaper... he's much too little now to get to fuck 'Mommy', she coos at him. Luke will just have to hope that, maybe if he's an extra good boy, she'll let him cum when it's time for a diaper change.

Info:
Duration: 0:07:58
Size: 245Mb

Screenlist:

Lolette Plugs and Diapers Luke

Old 15-04-2015, 08:04 AM
Administrator

Default Koneko and Lexi Struggle in Bondage

Description:
Koneko and Lexi were both rebellious, very naughty girls before they were admitted to the ABDreams Regression Clinic. They've had a hard time adjusting to having their potty privileges taken away and have both refused to use their diapers like the good little babies the program is training them to be. Of course, Lolette knows it's just a matter of time before both girls become incapable of holding their bladders, and has devised an extra special punishment for her two troublemakers. Lexi and Koneko were stripped naked - left in only their bibs and diapers - and both girls were cuffed at the wrists and ankles. Nurse Lolette ordered that a spreader bar be attached to their ankle restraints to force her legs wide open, making it impossible for the girls to forget about the thick bulk of the diapers between their legs; For their naughty mouthes she prescribed a ball gag, taking away their ability to cuss or even talk, and to make sure they can't crawl away... Lolette instructed that the girls be tied together, forcing Lexi and Koneko can watch while the other girl struggles helplessly against her restraints and the growing need to wet her diaper. (You get to see the girls struggle with their punishment and observe their progress in the regression program.)

Info:
Duration: 0:05:06
Size: 156Mb

Screenlist:

Koneko and Lexi Struggle in Bondage

Old 15-04-2015, 08:05 AM
Administrator

Default Apple and Bubbles Play

Description:
Apple and Bubbles love to play together. Watch these cute, silly little babies poke at each others thick diapers, play with blocks and cuddle.

Info:
Duration: 0:07:06
Size: 218Mb

Screenlist:

Apple and Bubbles Play

Old 21-04-2015, 08:07 AM
Administrator

Default Lolette Gives Ellie a Bottle

Year: 2015/04

Language: English

Description:
Lolette has a new job at the ABDreams daycare, which means that her baby sister, Ellie, will be coming along with her, but Ellie is still a baby and can't be left in the main play area with the bigger kids. For her visit Ellie is swaddled in a terry cloth diaper pinned securely over her little hips, with a pair of crinkly plastic pants over top to keep the baby from leaking. She has tiny mittens, booties, and a bonnet to keep her warm and limit the trouble she can get into while crawling around in the safe and quiet play space that's just for her. Though she's only allowed to have soft and plush stuffed animal toys and big fabric blocks to play with due to her age, Ellie is smiling and giggling happily when Lolette comes to check on her. Lolette feeds Ellie a bottle and checks her little sister's diaper before she has to get back to work. There are so many other little ones that have to be taken care of! but as far as Lolette is concerned, her baby Ellie is the sweetest one.

Info:
Duration: 0:04:51
Size: 149Mb

Screenlist:

Lolette Gives Ellie a Bottle

Old 21-04-2015, 08:07 AM
Administrator

Default Apple Spanks and Diapers Lexi

Description:
Lexi has been acting like a spoiled little brat lately and Mommy's had just about enough. Rather than cleaning her room like she was told lexi has been sending naughty texts to boys! All her acting out earns Lexi a spanking over her panties, but Mommy Apple isn't satisfied. The sassy little brat is hand spanked over her panties before they're taken away - only big girls, good girls, get to wear panties - and Apple punishes Lexi's bottom with the back of a hair brush. After a nice blush of pink is spanked into her cheeks Lexi is forced into a diaper, reminding the wanna-be brat with infantilising humiliation that if she wants to act like a baby... Mommy is going to treat her like one.

Info:
Duration: 0:09:51
Size: 288Mb

Screenlist:

Apple Spanks and Diapers Lexi

Old 27-04-2015, 03:13 PM
Administrator

Default Koneko And Moon

Description:
Koneko brought a baby friend today to play with her at the ABDreams Nursery - little Moon! The two of them are dressed in baby clothes that make them feel so little, and Mommy Apple has filled the playpen with teddy bears and toys for them to play with. She has also left them two bottles to drink to encourage her little ones to make use of their diapers like good little babies!

Info:
Duration: 0:05:15
Size: 161Mb

Screenlist:

Koneko And Moon

Old 27-04-2015, 03:13 PM
Administrator

Default Apple Wets Her Pullups and Cums

Description:
I'm waiting on the changing table for Daddy in nothing but a pullup. I love how soft they feel and how cute and pink they are. It makes me so horny, I wet them and show them off, I get onto my hands and knees and wiggle around. I start to touch them and rub them against me. I feel so blushy and cute. Daddy walks in and sees how wet I am, he knows I need a diaper now but I don't want to take off my warm, wet pullups yet. Daddy opens the Velcro sides and takes them off anyway to wipe me clean. I'm feeling so funny between my legs I cant stop touching. Daddy moves my hands away and puts mittens on me and teases me with the soft thick diaper insert. I get very fussy so, Daddy gives me my pacifier and rubs the baby lotion in very nicely and makes me cum right on top of my diaper.

Info:
Duration: 0:11:14
Size: 346Mb

Screenlist:

Apple Wets Her Pullups and Cums

Old 27-04-2015, 03:14 PM
Administrator

Default Apple Changes Lexi into a Cloth Diaper

Description:
Little Lexi has to be kept in diapers 24/7 after her last bed wetting accident because she's much too little to remember to use the potty, even during the day. But when Mommy Apple comes to check on her she notices that the disposable diaper Lexi is wearing can't hold up to how much the little girl has to potty! Mommy lays her little one back onto the lamb skin rug to untape her diaper and gently clean her off. Lexi is all smiles and giggles for her Mommy while she pins on the softer, fluffier cloth diaper she folded and laid out for her baby. Once the diaper is snug and secure between Lexi's legs and on her hips the two share a hug.

Info:
Duration: 0:08:56
Size: 274Mb

Screenlist:

Apple Changes Lexi into a Cloth Diaper

Old 06-05-2015, 04:50 PM
Administrator

Default Nurse POV

Year: 2015/05

Description:
Nurse Moon and Apple have a very naughty patient, he won't stop getting excited and touching himself. We have just the thing for him. First we restrain out naughty patient to the table with a Velcro medical strap. Then we rub him with baby lotion and powder him. We tape his diaper up tight and strap his legs to the table with another strap. We leave him knowing he wont be able to touch himself anymore.

Info:
Duration: 0:07:27
Size: 229Mb

Screenlist:

Nurse POV

Old 06-05-2015, 04:50 PM
Administrator

Default Bathtime For Lily

Description:
At the end of the day, it's bath-time for Baby Lily. Mommy Apple untapes her soaked diaper, and helps her into a nice, warm bubble bath. Lily plays with toys in the bubbles while her Mommy uses a washcloth to make sure she's clean all over. When bath time is over, Apple has a big, fluffy towel to wrap her baby up in.

Info:
Duration: 0:07:31
Size: 231Mb

Screenlist:

Bathtime For Lily

Old 06-05-2015, 04:51 PM
Administrator

Default Babysitter Bubbles

Description:
Babysitter Bubbles captured MFC webcam show, Babysitter Bubbles recorded chaturbate show, Babysitter Bubbles webcam show for free download, Babysitter Bubbles amateur webcam show captured, Babysitter Bubbles captured chaturbate webcam show, Babysitter Bubbles captured webcams video, Babysitter Bubbles Chaturbate captured, Babysitter Bubbles MyFreeCams captured, Babysitter Bubbles recorded myfreecams webcam show

Info:
Duration: 0:09:16
Size: 285Mb

Screenlist:

Babysitter Bubbles

Old 15-05-2015, 11:43 AM
Administrator

Default Winnie Regresses Lolette

Year: 05/2015

Description:
Lolette thinks she's too old for diapers now, but ever since Daddy started letting her wear panties she's been a sassy, back-talking brat! She used to be such a sweet baby... a perfect Daddy's girl, waddling around in her puffy white diapers! Daddy wants his little baby back, and Nurse Winnie at the ABDreams Regression Clinic is determined to make it happen. She doesn't take 'no' for an answer when Lolette refuses to take off her clothes, and after a hard spanking with the leather paddle Lolette wont be telling her to 'fuck off' again! Even Lolette has a hard time feeling like a big girl when her red, spanked ass is tied down to the exam table. The nurse force-feeds her a regression tablet that is quick to take effect, turning Lolette into a blushing little baby slut that can't help but moan when Winnie puts a diaper under her bottom and tugs that soft pad up between her legs, pressing it against her pussy. When the special vitamin takes full affect it makes Lolette's pussy ache for attention, but unfortunately for Lolette... she's still just barely adult enough to feel ashamed and scared as her bladder fills up and the urge to wet becomes hard to resist. But Winnie doesn't care to hear her complaints, either, and Lolette ends up with a pacifier gag in her mouth while she's left to wait for the Doctor.

Info:
Duration: 0:13:48
Size: 425Mb

Screenlist:

Winnie Regresses Lolette

Old 15-05-2015, 11:44 AM
Administrator

Default Apple in a Pink Aww So Cute Diaper

Year: 05/2015

Description:
Apple knows how much you like the view under her skirt, where just a little peak of her pink 'Aww So Cutes' diapers are visible, and she's all too happy to show off for Daddy. What do you think about when you're watching her lips part around the swollen nipple of her pacifier..? Can you tell she's imagining its the head of your cock? Even with her special place taped up in a diaper she's still a horny little baby, and now that she has Daddy's attention... she thinks she's wearing entirely too much clothing. With bashful giggles and smiles, Apple takes off her shirt and the pink school-girl skirt she was wearing under it, teasing Daddy with how cute her sexy training bra looks on her little boobies! But even that has to go. Once she's naked Apple feels even more like Daddy's baby girl, and she gets a little fussy as the need to wet starts to become hard to ignore...

Info:
Duration: 0:12:57
Size: 399Mb

Screenlist:

Apple in a Pink Aww So Cute Diaper

Old 24-05-2015, 10:34 PM
Administrator

Default Regression Therapy for Gabby

Description:
Regression Therapy for Gabby captured MFC webcam show, Regression Therapy for Gabby recorded chaturbate show, Regression Therapy for Gabby webcam show for free download, Regression Therapy for Gabby amateur webcam show captured, Regression Therapy for Gabby captured chaturbate webcam show, Regression Therapy for Gabby captured webcams video, Regression Therapy for Gabby Chaturbate captured, Regression Therapy for Gabby MyFreeCams captured, Regression Therapy for Gabby recorded myfreecams webcam show

Info:
Duration: 0:11:18
Size: 348Mb

Screenlist:

Regression Therapy for Gabby

Tags
abdl, baby, content, dreams, enjoy, girls, hope, life, made, quality, remember, site