Voyeur-russian 18+  

Go Back   Voyeur-russian 18+ > Sites Rips Depfile.com > Photo & Pictures

Old 01-05-2016, 11:44 AM
Administrator

Thumbs up Abdreams.com

Abdreams.com

Description:
Hello, and Welcome to AB Dreams! AB dreams is a site made by a real ABDL girl!
My name is Daphne Apple, IТm a lifestyle switch. Daphne is my Mommy name and Apple is my Baby name.
I have been ABDL all my life as far back as I can remember and yes I do remember being a baby. For the longest time I thought there was something wrong with me and that I was completely alone in my interest. It took me a while to find there were others with similar desires. What a relief! Now I want to share this side of my life with people like me.
My goal is to create original ABDL content of high quality. IТm extremely passionate about ABDL and enjoy many aspects of it, I think that will show in the thoughtfulness, quality and variety of my images and scenes. As of now there will be weekly updates. I also have an AB sitting services available for those of you who are interested.
I hope that I make enough money so that I can buy a video camera, lights, more furniture, more outfits and diapers of course! Maybe I could even invest in a bigger space. I would also like to be able to afford to pay other ABDL girls well so that they might model for this site.
I hope you will support me by not redistributing or sharing my content as that will hurt me and hinder the siteТs progress. By stealing content you might kill this site and any desire for me to share, so please donТt do it.
Thank you so much, please have a look around and enjoy!

Video - Go!

Old 01-05-2016, 04:27 PM
Administrator

Default Sasha Plays on the Rocking Horse

Sasha Plays on the Rocking Horse

Sasha loves to regress and play in the nursery. Dressed head-to-toe in ruffles and frills, with a cute BareBum diaper underneath, she feels as adorable and babyish as she looks. Little Sasha can't resist the nursery's big rocking horse, but first she has to take off her dress and petticoat, so they don't get in her way. Things like rocking on Horsey, and innocently sucking her thumb make this Babygirl as happy as can be.

Size: 47.52 MB
Number of images: 59
Resolution: 716x866

All pictures are in High Quality

Sasha Plays on the Rocking Horse

Old 01-05-2016, 04:29 PM
Administrator

Default Nurse Bunny and Luke

Nurse Bunny and Luke

It's time for a diaper change for little Luke, but Nurse Bunny isn't sure he deserves it! The naughty boy has been resisting his regression treatment in every way he's able. Even though the nurse has his baby cock locked up tight in a chastity cage, Luke couldn't be trusted to keep his curious hands out of his diaper so she tied them up -- but has he wet? Nurse Bunny dips her fingers into his diaper to check it before untaping him and wiping his baby cock all clean. She's so pleased with her little patient for wetting that she unlocks his cock and strokes him to orgasm in his diaper. Lucky boy! Nurse Bunny tucks him into a fresh diaper before rewarding herself with a lollipop.

Size: 33.75 MB
Number of images: 40
Resolution: 716x864 - 1194x866

Nurse Bunny and Luke

Old 01-05-2016, 04:29 PM
Administrator

Default Angel Changed By her Daddy

Angel Changed By her Daddy

Angel is in a soaking wet Cushie diaper. Her Daddy wipes her off and lotions her. He gives her an extra surprise too, a cute pink butt plug to make sure she feel extra little. He then powders her and tapes her into a new fluffy dry diaper. What a lucky little baby Angel.

Size: 70.18 MB
Number of images: 53
Resolution: 1348x863 - 1349x867

Angel Changed By her Daddy

Old 05-05-2016, 08:34 AM
Administrator

Default Abby's Diaper Training

Abby's Diaper Training

Abby is having some enforced "Diaper Training" on the nursery floor. A yoke and thigh-spreader are locked onto her, and are completely inescapable - perfect for teaching Abby that she's just a helpless little girl. These restraints are also perfect for making sure she can't interfere when she needs to be changed. When sexy Nurse Apple comes to check on her, it's clear that Abby's pull up is soaked and she needs to be put into a much thicker diaper. Abby tries to struggle, but with her metal restraints firmly in place, her efforts only amount to futile squirming while Apple cleans her up and starts touching her most sensitive parts. It's unclear whether Abby feels upset, humiliated, or turned on, but being touched down there is just a normal part of every diaper change - something she's going to have to get used to, because she isn't going to be allowed out of diapers any time soon! It seems that those conflicting, confusing feelings Abby is having are exactly what Apple wants, because she has a special surprise for her patient before diaper time is over - a remote controlled vibrating egg. Nurse Apple uses it to stimulate Abby's clit before pushing it deep inside of her and taping the thick diaper up over it. Making sure Baby Abby is turned on while she's in this helpless state is an important part of her Diaper Training. Soon, the feeling of being in diapers, and the feeling of sexual arousal will be completely inseparable for her!

Size: 63.21 MB
Number of images: 56
Resolution: 1198x865, 1198x864

Abby's Diaper Training

Old 05-05-2016, 09:06 AM
Administrator

Default Diaper Punishment for Babysitter Bubbles

Diaper Punishment for Babysitter Bubbles

Babysitter Bubbles is in big trouble after Baby Lolette told Mommy Moon what a bad Babysitter she is. Moon strips her down to her bare bottom and bends Bubbles over the changing table for the spanking she deserves. Bubbles' plump cheeks turn a pretty pink, but all her struggling earns her a pair of locking mittens. Mommy has had enough. It's up onto the table for the babysitter, and once she's strapped down Moonshine gets her powdered and taped into a nice thick diaper as her punishment.

Size: 47.99 MB
Number of images: 52
Resolution: 661x863, 1197x863

Diaper Punishment for Babysitter Bubbles

Old 05-05-2016, 09:09 AM
Administrator

Default Ellie's Accident

Ellie's Accident

Ellie had an accident, and now her cute overalls are all wet! Big Sister, Lolette, is there to help, but she isn't pleased at all that her little sister couldn't make it to the potty in time. Most of Ellie's clothes are wet, so Lolette strips her completely naked and scolds her for wetting herself like a baby. Then, she bends her naughty sister over the changing table for a spanking with a paddle! Deciding that Ellie can't be trusted to use the potty like a big girl, Lolette sticks a pacifier gag in her mouth, cuffs her to the changing table so she can't get away, and wraps her bottom in a triple-thick cloth diaper. Now, little Ellie can have all the accidents she wants without making more trouble for her Big Sister.

Size: 46.73 MB
Number of images: 49
Resolution: 716x864, 674x864, 671x864, 1195x865, 1198x864, 1197x863, 1195x864, 1195x863, 1194x862, 674x865, 1196x864, 1196x863, 1119x861, 1195x866, 1193x864, 674x863, 1196x865, 1198x866, 1194x863, 1193x863, 1194x865, 673x864, 672x863, 673x863, 1197x866, 671x863, 1197x865, 717x863, 1120x864, 716x865, 675x864, 672x864

Ellie's Accident

Old 05-05-2016, 09:32 AM
Administrator

Default Hypnotic Headphones Forced Wetting

Hypnotic Headphones Forced Wetting

Lolette is a fussy little girl that thinks she's too old for diapers... but Mommy Apple thinks Lolette is too little to make such a big decision! If Lolette wants to be untied from the crib she's going to have to soak the diaper Mommy taped her up in. After Mommy puts the hypnotic lullaby headphones on her and force-feeds her baby a bottle Loli starts to squirm. While it takes a lot of fussing and struggling from the baby, Lolette can't hold her potty for very long! Baby needs her diapers, just like Mommy said.

Size: 47.53 MB
Number of images: 44
Resolution: 1196x865, 679x863, 716x864, 1198x864, 718x863, 1196x861, 695x863, 1197x863, 1196x862, 1197x864, 718x864, 1196x864, 1198x862, 1195x862, 1194x861, 716x863, 715x864, 716x865, 716x861, 715x862, 717x862, 717x860, 714x863, 1199x863, 1199x861, 1196x860, 1195x861, 717x864, 717x863

Hypnotic Headphones Forced Wetting

Old 05-05-2016, 09:36 AM
Administrator

Default Kitten Candy and Adriana

Kitten Candy and Adriana

Little diaper kitten, Candy, is waiting in her cage, and she lights up when Miss Adriana Evans enters the room. Adriana lets her out of her cage and lovingly puts a leash on her pretty little pet. She leads Candy around and dangles a kitty toy for Candy to play with, giving us lots of cute views of her diaper! She leads the little kitty over to drink some milk and Candy laps it up happily, but then Adriana has some other ideas for her little kitten's hungry mouth - she undoes her top and breasfeeds Candy. Adriana loves playing with and fussing over her beautiful little diapered pet.

Size: 44.43 MB
Resolution: 718x864, 1199x864

Kitten Candy and Adriana

Old 05-05-2016, 09:38 AM
Administrator

Default Maid Cheshire Changes Apple

Maid Cheshire Changes Apple

I am so spoiled! I have the beautiful, sweet, Maid Cheshire to look after me and change me. So, of course I'm a very excited and happy baby! She undresses me, and makes sure my diaper change feels especially good by gently rubbing me with baby lotion and powdering me with a fluffy powder-puff.

Size: 54.02 MB
Resolution: 681x863

Maid Cheshire Changes Apple

Old 05-05-2016, 09:42 AM
Administrator

Default Pet Angel

Pet Angel

Angel is such an adorable diapered kitten! She looks so soft and cuddly - clearly she wants someone to snuggle and pet her. She isn't housebroken though. You don't mind, do you? After all, that's what diapers are for!

Size: 77.93 MB
Number of images: 65
Resolution: 1349x861, 1352x864

Pet Angel

Old 05-05-2016, 10:20 PM
Administrator

Default Koneko Plays Dress Up

Koneko Plays Dress Up

Koko can't decide what to wear with her big puffy diapers! The soft padding between her legs is perfect, but nothing else she puts on seems quite right... First its a pair of baby patterned tights, with the word "BABY" emblazoned across her diapered bottom! Koko admires them in the mirror before trying on a cute dress to match, but it doesn't last long. Koko decides nearly naked is best, and takes off the dress to be topless in her tights, diapers, and a very babyish bonnet. The little curry gives snuggles to all the teddy bears in her play space and entertains herself with the happy sounds of her rattle..

Size: 74.76 MB
Number of images: 51
Resolution: 1198x864, 718x898

Koneko Plays Dress Up

Administrator

Default Diaper Time for Kitty Lolette

Diaper Time for Kitty Lolette

Lolette is a naughty little kitten that can't be trusted to keep her paws off her naughty bits! Daddy was only out of the room for a second, but when he comes back to check on his pretty pet she's straddling a pillow, grinding herself into it. It looks like Daddys little kitten forgot the rules... Only Daddy is allowed to make her pussy feel so so good! He reminds her by taking away her panties and cuffing her to the changing table so she can't put her paws in the way of the baby lotion Daddy wants to rub her down with. She makes soft little sounds, and all of kitty's squirming is just too cute to ignore... So Daddy gives her what she really wants, two of his fingers nestled deep in her baby pussy. But daddy isn't done with her! Kitty gets a vibrating bullet in her pussy and a thick black plug fitted into her bottom before Daddy diapers her all up!

Size: 55.10 MB
Number of images: 50
Resolution: 718x897, 674x898

Diaper Time for Kitty Lolette

Administrator

Default Bunny's Enema Punishment

Bunny's Enema Punishment

Lolette has caught her roommate, Bunny, snooping around in her private nursery. The nosy girl has even tried on one of Lolette's diapers! Now she has to be taught a lesson. Lolette cuffs Bunny to the wall, pulls her diaper to the side, and sticks an enema nozzle in her bottom! Bunny wasn't ready for this at all, and it isn't long before she helplessly messes herself. Her punishment isn't over yet, though. Bunny is left in bondage on the floor, to sit in her messy diaper until Lolette decides she's ready to be changed.

Size: 66.74 MB
Resolution: 717x899, 1198x876

Bunny's Enema Punishment

Old 05-05-2016, 10:21 PM
Administrator

Default Baby Lucy

Baby Lucy

Little Lucy is lonely in her crib without Daddy. She makes bashful eyes at you from behind her bottle before climbing out to color you a picture on the floor. Are you watching, Daddy? Daddy is still busy with his workies, but Lucy's crayons can only keep her happy for so long; baby needs a change! Lucy gets out the powder and picks a fresh diaper off the shelf but without Daddy's help she makes a big baby mess of it. You're not upset, right Daddy? How could you be mad at that sweet little face...

Size: 67.33 MB
Resolution: 1197x866, 1198x861

Baby Lucy

Old 10-05-2016, 07:31 AM
Administrator

Default Koneko's Diaper Secret

Koneko's Diaper Secret

Koneko wears pampers under her skirt when she goes to school, because she has little accidents sometimes. Today is one of those times, but otherwise everything is going okay... That is, until classmate Lolette notices Koko's wet diaper and immediately tells the Teacher. Ms. Shadows won't allow class to continue while one of her students is sitting in wet panties - even if those panties are actually a baby diaper. Before she knows it, Koneko finds herself laying on top of Ms. Shadows' desk, with her Teacher and classmate.

Size: 83.50 MB
Resolution: 717x896, 716x893

[COLOR=Red]All pictures are in High Quality

Koneko's Diaper Secret

Old 10-05-2016, 07:31 AM
Administrator

Default Candy in Snuggies

Candy in Snuggies

It's time for Candy to change out of her adorable play-clothes, and into a onesie for her nap. She takes her skirt off, but gets distracted by her Magic Wand before undressing any further. It feels so good vibrating against her diaper - it takes some time before Candy remembers she needs to take her shirt off too. Now Candy's all ready to slip on her onsie... except she wants to play with her Magic Wand a little longer, first. ;)

Size: 91.92 MB
Number of images: 54
Resolution: 1122x897, 1190x895

Candy in Snuggies

Old 16-05-2016, 04:43 PM
Administrator

Default Teddy Bear Princess Apple

Teddy Bear Princess Apple

Look at my ears, I'm a little teddy bear! I'm wearing a cute skirt with triple thick diapers. They make me a little fussy because they are so big, but Daddy insisted. I quickly get used to them while I cuddle with my fellow teddy bears and play with blocks.

Size: 67.92 MB
Resolution: 1192x897

Teddy Bear Princess Apple

Old 16-05-2016, 04:43 PM
Administrator

Default Abby Nurses Koneko

Caring Babysitter, Abby, is looking after Koneko today, and it's just about time for the little one's afternoon snack. Abby doesn't want Koko to get any applesauce on her cute shirt, though. So, she takes it off and replaces it with a bib. Now Koko is all ready for some yummy applesauce, which her Babysitter is happy to spoon-feed her. When she finishes her snack, Abby has a bottle of milk for Koneko to drink, and another special surprise as well. She slips off her apron and shirt, revealing her lovely, full breasts, and invites Koneko to nurse on them. Breastfeeding is so soothing, and it's a wonderful way for a Caregiver and a Little to bond.

Size: 90.08 MB
Resolution: 1191x897

Abby Nurses Koneko

Old 26-05-2016, 08:20 PM
Administrator

Default Secretary Mandie

Secretary Mandie

Size: 57.07 MB
Number of images: 41
Resolution: 1122x895

Description:
While her boss is out of town Mandie has free run of his office. The toys he uses on her are still tucked into the top drawer of the desk, and her diapers are right there on the shelf -- practically begging to be worn! After a long, boring call from a client on the phone Mandie decides to take a break... the pretty blonde secretary strips out of her pencil skirt and blouse to tease the viewer with her perky tits before laying a soft white diaper out on the couch to settle into. Her purple vibrator is put to good use -and makes her cum!- before Mandie powders and diapers herself with a vibrating bullet still tucked inside her pussy. This should be the new office dress code, don't you think?!

Secretary Mandie

Old 26-05-2016, 08:20 PM
Administrator

Default Candy's Diaper Punishment

Candy's Diaper Punishment

Size: 70.92 MB
Resolution: 1190x897

Description:
Candy is a very naughty girl, she's taken her diaper off, and she is completely naked under her short plaid skirt. Apple gives her a spanking and straps her to the changing table. Apple teaches candy how nice it is to be a good baby, and wear her diaper like she's supposed too.

Candy's Diaper Punishment

Old 07-06-2016, 10:23 PM
Administrator

Default Sunnie in Cloth

Sunnie in Cloth

Size: 85.84 MB
Resolution: 1191x897, 1191x896

Description:
Baby Sunnie is being simply adorable in her fluffy cloth diaper and ruffled plastic panties. She has a bottle of milk, plenty of stuffies and baby toys to keep her entertained, and a soft lamb-skin rug to sit on. The fuzzy rug feels so nice against her skin, she just has to take her shirt off and stretch out on it.

Sunnie in Cloth

Old 07-06-2016, 10:24 PM
Administrator

Default Candy Gets Ready to Go Out

Candy Gets Ready to Go Out

Size: 62.25 MB
Number of images: 51
Resolution: 1189x895, 1191x896

Description:
Candy changes out of her comfy pajamas, uses her phone to take some cute selfies, then slips a skirt on over her padded bottom. She finishes getting ready to go out by packing a bag with a few extra diapers.

Candy Gets Ready to Go Out

Old 24-06-2016, 07:47 AM
Administrator

Default Luke Changes Apple

Luke Changes Apple

Size: 93.83 MB
Number of images: 46
Resolution: 1191x897

Luke Changes Apple

Old 24-06-2016, 07:48 AM
Administrator

Default Candy's Pink Dress

Candy's Pink Dress

Size: 62.53 MB
Resolution: 717x897

Candy's Pink Dress

Administrator

Default Baby Kitten

Baby Kitten

Size: 86.65 MB
Number of images: 75
Resolution: 597x897

Baby Kitten

Administrator

Default Angel Plays with Baby Oil

Angel Plays with Baby Oil

Size: 96.71 MB
Number of images: 57
Resolution: 1267x896

Angel Plays with Baby Oil

Old 07-07-2016, 10:48 AM
Administrator

Default Nurse Ophelia Puts Apple in Diapers

Nurse Ophelia Puts Apple in Diapers

Description:
Little Apple is notorious around school for always wetting her pants. Even though she pretends to be embarrassed about it, the little smile she wears on her daily visits to the nurse to get changed is beginning to make it clear that Apple's soaked pullup is no accident. Today is no exception. When the nurse picks out a fresh pullup from the shelf Apple pulls a pouty face; she wants a real diaper! The nurse gives a knowing smile and picks out a cute baby printed diaper to change Apple into. Aside from a bit of squirming when it's time to lotion and powder her pussy, Apple is a very good girl. The nurse rewards her with a cherry red lollipop before sending her back to class, crinkling in a big puffy white diaper the whole way.

Size: 64.97 MB
Resolution: 1190x895

Nurse Ophelia Puts Apple in Diapers

Old 07-07-2016, 10:48 AM
Administrator

Default Candy Changes

Candy Changes

Description:
Candy has a soaking wet diaper under her onsie, and it's time for change. Baby powder and a fresh diaper taped between her legs feels so good, even if Candy has to do it all on her own. She snaps her onsie back up, feeling comfy, dry, and ready for more fun!

Size: 87.47 MB
Number of images: 55
Resolution: 1190x894

Candy Changes

Old 07-07-2016, 10:49 AM
Administrator

Default Angel Changes Her Diaper

Angel Changes Her Diaper

Description:
Baby Angel is sitting in her play room and cuddling her piggy. She looks so cute in her red overall dress. Uh oh, look - her diaper is soaking wet! She changes herself into a brand new diaper.

Size: 81.40 MB
Number of images: 41
Resolution: 1121x897

Angel Changes Her Diaper

Old 15-07-2016, 04:00 PM
Administrator

Default Lolette Bondage Diaper Change

Lolette Bondage Diaper Change

Size: 87.49 MB
Resolution: 1193x898

Description:
Squirmy little Lolette can't be trusted to keep her hands off her no-no place without strict help. Mommy Apple tucks each of her baby's hands into a padded mitten that locks at the wrist to keep her curious little fingers from getting into trouble. After mommy straps Lolette into the soft cuffs on the changing table its time to get that wet diaper off of her, but her naughty baby doesn't make it easy. As soon as Mommy untapes her Lolette starts to struggle, squirming on the table in a fervent attempt to reach her wet princess parts! Of course she's not allowed to touch; only Mommy gets to touch her there. Lolette starts to squirm in a different way when Mommy rubs baby lotion onto her little pussy. She can't help it! It feels so good that Loli's hips arch to try and grind against Mommy's palm. The poor baby is left more turned on then ever when its time to powder her bottom. Mommy lifts her legs out of the way to rub powder into each cheek before sprinkling a little on Lolette's cute pussy. Afterwards, Mommy tugs the extra padding up snug between Lolette's legs - nestled against that achy, sensitive spot! - just to tease her naughty, diaper-loving baby slut before it's time to tape her back up.

Lolette Bondage Diaper Change

Old 15-07-2016, 04:00 PM
Administrator

Default Abby Gets a Spanking

Abby Gets a Spanking

Size: 83.53 MB
Resolution: 1192x896

Description:
Abby is under the care and supervision of Nurse Apple. Treated like a baby and kept in diapers at all times - she isn't allowed to make any decisions for herself. That means when Apple says it's time to eat baby food, Abby is supposed to finish all of it like a good little girl. When it becomes clear that Abby isn't ready to cooperate, Nurse Apple has to show her what happens to naughty girls. The baby-patient quickly finds herself over her Nurse's knee, with her wet diaper hanging open for a bare bottom spanking! By the time her cheeks are pink, Abby is sorry and ready to behave herself, but her punishment isn't quite over. Apple binds her hands in padded cuffs and tapes Abby back into the same wet diaper she had on before her spanking! She looks very upset and uncomfortable, but that doesn't stop Nurse Apple from making Abby finish the baby food and drink a bottle of milk, too.

Abby Gets a Spanking

Old 31-07-2016, 08:06 AM
Administrator

Default Daddy's Girls

Daddy's Girls

Size: 61.15 MB
Resolution: 1192x897

Description:
Arianna and Apple look so cute in their matching "I love Daddy" onsies and double diapers. They do lots of cute things to tease Daddy, like crawling into the playpen and drinking their bottles of milk, just like daddy likes. Eventually, they unsnap their onsies and beg Daddy to come check if they're wet.

Daddy's Girls

Old 31-07-2016, 08:07 AM
Administrator

Default Baby Claire

Baby Claire

Size: 71.10 MB
Number of images: 58
Resolution: 1191x896

Description:
ABDreams is proud to introduce our newest ABDL girl, Baby Claire! Here she is on the changing table during her first visit to the nursery, looking cute as can be in a white pull-up. Of course, since she is on a changing table, she can't resist trying on the thick, safari printed diaper that's been left out for her. Which do you think looks better on her, pull-ups or diapers?

Baby Claire

Old 31-07-2016, 08:07 AM
Administrator

Default Angel in Pink Diapers

Angel in Pink Diapers

Size: 99.57 MB
Number of images: 48
Resolution: 1267x896

Description:
Baby Angel is dressed like a fairy princess, but as pretty as her butterfly wings are Angel is more interested in the princess - pink diaper she has on under her skirt. She's a little shy about showing it off to you at first, but with a little help from her special magic fairy wand Angel turns into a very teasy baby!

Angel in Pink Diapers

Old 08-10-2016, 08:12 PM
Administrator

Default Naptime Diapers for Claire

Naptime Diapers for Claire

Size: 73.68 MB
Resolution: 1197x895

Description:
It's October, and Little Luna is already getting into the holiday spirit of Halloween. She may not be able to go trick-or-treating yet, but it's not too early for her to try on her adorable Harley Quinn costume. She's also trying out super-thick diapers with plastic pants - when Halloween comes, this little girl won't need to stop having fun for diaper changes.

Naptime Diapers for Claire

Old 08-10-2016, 08:12 PM
Administrator

Default Luna's Halloween Costume

Luna's Halloween Costume

Size: 58.45 MB
Resolution: 1197x896

Description:
Claire is grown up enough for Mommy to let her wear training pants during the day, but she still needs extra protection when she's asleep. Mommy Apple is putting Claire down for a nap, and that means it's time for Mommy's Little Angel to be put into a diaper. As Mommy gently rubs the baby lotion and powder onto Claire's most sensitive parts, her loving touch helps Baby to relax before drifting off to sleep.

Luna's Halloween Costume

Old 07-11-2016, 07:26 PM
Administrator

Default Luna's Dress-up Bondage

Luna's Dress-up Bondage

Size: 75.80 MB
Number of images: 47
Resolution: 1188x889

Luna's Dress-up Bondage

Old 07-11-2016, 07:26 PM
Administrator

Default Lolette is Ready for Halloween

Lolette is Ready for Halloween

Size: 75.27 MB
Resolution: 1189x890

Lolette is Ready for Halloween

Old 07-11-2016, 07:27 PM
Administrator

Default Little Playtime With Kitten

Little Playtime With Kitten

Size: 62.58 MB
Resolution: 1132x893

Little Playtime With Kitten

Administrator

Default Candy and Koneko Have a Play-Date

Candy and Koneko Have a Play-Date

Size: 88.82 MB
Resolution: 1190x890

Candy and Koneko Have a Play-Date

Administrator

Default Apple in a Fabine Diaper

Apple in a Fabine Diaper

Size: 71.80 MB
Number of images: 55
Resolution: 1188x888

Apple in a Fabine Diaper

Tags
abdl, apple, baby, content, daphne, dreams, enjoy, girls, hope, life, made, quality, remember, share, site