Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexjapantv.com

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexjapantv.com

Sexjapantv.com
    Buy Premium Account From My Download Links And Get Resumable Support & SUPER Fastest speed

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Momose 3

Momose 3 - Sexjapantv.com - Sexjapantv.com

Description:
    So many of you have asked for Momose to be paired with a man who can explore her_ inside and out. Sexjapantv.com is here to fulfill your fantasies. As our pair begin_ the male model focuses in on Momose�s large breasts. He caresses and fondles them vigorously as she moans. Kissing her_ he also reaches below her skirt to touch. Fingering her_ she moistens quickly; the boy puts her on all fours to discover all of her petite body. Stroking her clitoris_ through her panties_ he then pulls them aside to arouse her more deeply. Moving her to the sofa_ again on all fours_ the boy continues his sensual play_ both with his fingers and mouth. Momose is wanting her partner to swell as well; she engulfs all of his manhood and swallows. He is now ready to take her.

Sliding in fully_ he holds her hips for control. Having Momose on her back_ he can enjoy both the physical and visual of his conquest. Positioning her in various ways_ they are both getting close to orgasm. Again_ in a missionary position_ he thrusts harder as her moans increase. As she pulsates with vaginal spasms_ the boy pulls out and cums on her face and hair. Satisfied with the sweet nectar shared_ Momose lies still_ glistening.
    Model: Sexjapantv.com
    Studio:Sexjapantv.com

File Name : momose3hiq1.mp4
    File Size : 456.3 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:39:46

Download:

HitFile: momose3hiq1.mp4 - 456.3 Mb
    TakeFile: momose3hiq1.mp4 - 456.30 MB

Buy Premium Account From My Download Links And Get Resumable Support & SUPER Fastest speed

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Momose 5

Momose 5 - Sexjapantv.com - Sexjapantv.com

Description:
    Momose is in the mood for her man; she knows the best way to a man�s heart_ is through his cock. She playfully suggests _ing his nipples and kissing his torso. This Sexjapantv.com model is here to get pounded; no complaints from him. Working his areolas and chest hair_ Momose gives her �little pouty girl� face and then goes down on him. As she traces his cock with her fingers_ through his underwear_ she seductively talks about what she has in hand. Her oral s_s are as wet and tight as her pussy. She looks directly at him while she inhales_ loudly.

Putting her on her back_ her partner massages her ample breasts and camel toes her lips with her wet panties. Entering her_ he thrusts as she recoils; as their bodies slap together_ her vaginal juices flow. The sensual sounds of the pair are picked up by the microphone; arousal also shows in her face while she begs for more. Undulating faster and faster_ Momose climaxes and clamps down on her partner�s cock; he then pulls out in time_ to wet her pussy_ on the outside. Momose lies on the bed_ infused with the sensations and smells of this pairing.

File Name : momose5hiq1.mp4
    File Size : 359.26 MB
    Duration : 00:31:30

Download:

HitFile: momose5hiq1.mp4 - 359.3 Mb
    TakeFile: momose5hiq1.mp4 - 359.26 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sweet Cum Licker in Panties

Sweet Cum Licker in Panties - Sexjapantv.com - Sexjapantv.com

Description:
    Keiko Shinomiya 3 starts out with Keiko doing some of her own personal exploration of the cameraman. It_s almost as though he_s not allowed to move or touch her. It_s all about Keiko and her own desires as she starts _ing on the hidden treasures found in his shorts. She_s having too much fun on this exploration_ listen to her slurp up and down on his cock and roll her tongue around the head and teases the camera.
    If Keiko keeps up the pace she_s going_ I_m sure the cameraman will have more treasure to reward her with. I spoke to soon it would seem. Keiko reaps her reward and _s it from her hand. It seems that Keiko has found another treasure map as she_s now joined in the bed exploring a different treasure holding the camera. However_ she_s not satisfied with being the only explorer and invites this cameraman to join her in exploring for treasure as she removes her panties. It would seem that Keiko has a bit of her own hidden treasure.

File Name : KeikoShinomiya3hiq1.mp4
    File Size : 440.89 MB
    Resolution : 640x432
    Duration : 00:35:56

Download:

HitFile: KeikoShinomiya3hiq1.mp4 - 440.9 Mb
    TakeFile: KeikoShinomiya3hiq1.mp4 - 440.89 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Azusa Ayano Asian Salsa and the Pole part 1

Azusa Ayano Asian Salsa and the Pole part 1 - Sexjapantv.com - Sexjapantv.com

Description:
    Well-endowed and willing to share her abilities_ we meet Azusa Ayano in this _y Asian Sexjapantv.com video. This hot girl has assets in full and while dancing and prancing_ she wags her tail for us; such a hot piece of ass. Her teasing Salsa and sensual moves make a very convincing case to pull out a �pole� and see how she uses it. Oh __ ask and �a pole� shows up; this pairing is gonna be good.

The two intertwine and grind as their tongues do the walking. Azusa does a great reach around to check out what she�ll be partnered with; already in the upright position_ good. Slurping and gulping_ both take time to enjoy her wet t-shirt; nice rack. Once they start to work on a �slip and slide_� Azusa uses her entire s_ body to pleasure her partner_ and the rest of the boy. Giving a big grin to her �real suitor_� she pulls down his pants to _ �hello.� With her ample moves_ she�s got this boy right where she wants him.

File Name : AzusaAyano1hiq1.mp4
    File Size : 315.73 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:25:45

Download:

HitFile: AzusaAyano1hiq1.mp4 - 315.7 Mb
    TakeFile: AzusaAyano1hiq1.mp4 - 315.73 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Azusa Ayano Dances with the Pole part 2

Azusa Ayano Dances with the Pole part 2 - Sexjapantv.com - Sexjapantv.com

Description:
    The Salsa _ is now on her back and allowing her partner to �dance�_ orally. Lapping at her camel toe_ she moans in pleasure at his tactual s_s. Once he exposes her fur covered box_ the slurping goes into overdrive for this dancing queen on Sexjapantv.com video. The two move to a bed where the �Rumba� can commence. Her partner gloves up the pole and slides in easily. My_ he�s got a nice set of �maracas� hanging down.

In an �open� position_ the girl gets a �pogo stick� to bounce on; her moaning is now music to his ears as he rhythmically _s her. As her boobs keep the beat_ this _y senorita is a lucky girl to have such a well-equipped mate. The camera moves in for a close-up; check out her engorged lips_ looks like they�re �singing� for more. She moans_ �go faster� and he complies. Clamping down on his pole_ he has just enough time to pull out and moisten those large sweet melons; she smiles and lies exhausted_ but satisfied her dance card is filled.

File Name : AzusaAyano2hiq1.mp4
    File Size : 304.79 MB
    Duration : 00:25:04

Download:

HitFile: AzusaAyano2hiq1.mp4 - 304.8 Mb
    TakeFile: AzusaAyano2hiq1.mp4 - 304.79 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Top Idol 1 - Jun Kubota Sucks A Mouthful

Top Idol 1 - Jun Kubota Sucks A Mouthful - Sexjapantv.com - Sexjapantv.com

Description:
    A little doll by the name of Jun Kubota is our treat today in this Sexjapantv.com video. Being picked up and taken to the studio. Jun is a bit shy and when shown a few �toys_� as she blushes and squirms at the possibilities. The director takes over and helps our little �girl� relax and have some fun. Spreading her legs nice and wide_ we can appreciate he fur covered box. Using a variety of stimulations_ this sweetie is such a fast learner_ and loud whiner. Cumming_ her squeaks and moans heighten all of our arousals.

Once they get to the studio_ Jun is a bit more adventurous and tries _ing a real �lollipop.� As the two play house_ Jun�s nipples become more erect and the directors __ only points north. A bit uns_ed and unsure of her abilities_ they work together to help Jun appreciate all that a man can give her. As she blows him_ her talents are soon rewarded with a hot creamy load in her mouth.

File Name : TopIdol_JunKubota1hiq1.mp4
    File Size : 355.25 MB
    Duration : 00:41:47

Download:

HitFile: TopIdol_JunKubota1hiq1.mp4 - 355.3 Mb
    TakeFile: TopIdol_JunKubota1hiq1.mp4 - 355.25 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Top Idol 2 - Jun Kubota Treasure Box MassagI

Top Idol 2 - Jun Kubota Treasure Box MassagI - Sexjapantv.com - Sexjapantv.com

Description:
    Jun Kubota is here today all wrapped up and ready to give. This Sexjapantv.com sweetie is so playful in her _ual abilities; the director can�t help but take a taste. Everything being equal_ it�s not long before Jun gives a _ of her own_ lapping up her partner�s precum. The two intertwine and buff together before he gloves up_ and returns. While watching with anticipation_ our girl poses and undulates_ ready to be mounted.

Getting her into position for a close inspection_ Jun is orally fondled and explored; the gasps serve to ignite the passion in their pairing. Entering her �treasure box_� she moans at the pleasurable sensations. Rolling over onto her knees_ the two go at it again; our submissive hottie allows all to enter and massage her stimulated vagina.

File Name : TopIdol_JunKubota2hiq1.mp4
    File Size : 355.15 MB
    Duration : 00:28:52

Download:

HitFile: TopIdol_JunKubota2hiq1.mp4 - 355.1 Mb
    TakeFile: TopIdol_JunKubota2hiq1.mp4 - 355.15 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Top Idol 3 - Jun Kubota III

Top Idol 3 - Jun Kubota III - Sexjapantv.com - Sexjapantv.com

Description:
    Jun Kubota is here today all wrapped up and ready to give. This Sexjapantv.com sweetie is so playful in her _ual abilities; the director can�t help but interact when ever possible. Today isn_t any different from her past videos and they bring out a new play toy... what looks like a "drilling dildo." Relax boys_ there are no holes to drill here_ but a very sweet one to fill.

Flipping Jun over_ our man begins by getting Jun worked up and self lubricated before inserting the "drill" and he hear the motor start... battery operated no less! Accompanied by some fairly intense spanking_ our man seems to be enjoying the moment a bit more than Jun. Watch as this video puts Jun through a variety of "exercises."

File Name : TopIdol_JunKubota3hiq1.mp4
    File Size : 398.64 MB
    Duration : 00:32:39

Download:

HitFile: TopIdol_JunKubota3hiq1.mp4 - 398.6 Mb
    TakeFile: TopIdol_JunKubota3hiq1.mp4 - 398.64 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Top Idol - Jun Kubota IV

Top Idol - Jun Kubota IV - Sexjapantv.com - Sexjapantv.com

Description:
    Jun is back with us here on SexJapanTV.com and this scene brings out all the toys from nipple clamps_ vibrators_ to dildo_s and the action is nothing short of intense. Watch as Jun gets _ed not once_ not twice_ _s cocks_ not once_ not twice and eats her partners cum.

File Name : TopIdol_JunKubota4hiq1.mp4
    File Size : 341.05 MB
    Duration : 00:28:04

Download:

HitFile: TopIdol_JunKubota4hiq1.mp4 - 341.1 Mb
    TakeFile: TopIdol_JunKubota4hiq1.mp4 - 341.05 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sayaka Takaoka 1

Sayaka Takaoka 1 - Sexjapantv.com - Sexjapantv.com

Description:
    Meet Sayaka Takaoka in her first interview and shoot. Being the cleanly house keeper_ we hear a noise_ something spilled and she bends over to clean it up. Our cameraman being quick on the "drop" moves in from behind to give us a shot of Sayaka_s "behind." He just can_t resist a nice looking ass and zooms in "hands first."

It certainly doesn_t take our man to start exploring Sayaka_s other sweet treasure as she settles back on the mat. From fingers to vibrators_ it doesn_t take much to get Sayaka to release her sweet and juicy nectar. Join us and our cameraman as he continues getting to know the "not so innocent_ but looks it" Sayaka.

File Name : SayakaTakaoka1hiq1.mp4
    File Size : 298.88 MB
    Duration : 00:22:59

Download:

HitFile: SayakaTakaoka1hiq1.mp4 - 298.9 Mb
    TakeFile: SayakaTakaoka1hiq1.mp4 - 298.88 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sayaka Takaoka 2

Sayaka Takaoka 2 - Sexjapantv.com - Sexjapantv.com

Description:
    Sayaka Takaoka is back for round two. Starting out with some small talk between her and the cameraman we get to see Sayaka_s black slip_ red bra and panties. When slip and bra come off_ her breasts tell us what kind of mood she_s in My my arent_ they looking perky today.

Off come the panties shortly after and within minutes Sayaka begins whimpering as she pleasures her treasure. The cameraman moves in for a close up before lending finger or two then a tongue. Now that_s an interesting self close up he_s getting at the same time as he _s her treasure as well.

The more Sayaka cums_ the more the cameraman grows and before long Sayaka is working with his treasure digging equipment. What_s this? The cameraman draws his legs up as to invite her to do a little more "excavating" with her mouth and tongue. However_ Sayaka has something else in mind and we now watch them 69. The camera breaks way to the two of them starting to use the cameraman_s digging tool and leaves us hanging with "to be continued."

File Name : SayakaTakaoka2hiq1.mp4
    File Size : 314.03 MB
    Duration : 00:24:24

Download:

HitFile: SayakaTakaoka2hiq1.mp4 - 314.0 Mb
    TakeFile: SayakaTakaoka2hiq1.mp4 - 314.03 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sayaka Takaoka - Lovely Fuck

Sayaka Takaoka - Lovely Fuck - Sexjapantv.com - Sexjapantv.com

Description:
    Sayaka Takaoka_ horny Japanese housewife_ wasn_t getting what she needed from her man. She needed some good_ hot _! So this beautiful Japanese girl opened her beautiful pussy and let the cameraman right in. The sounds of her moans causes the cameraman to _ harder and harder and moans keep getting louder. Sayaka Takaoka is one hot _!

File Name : SayakaTakaoka3hiq1.mp4
    File Size : 251.27 MB
    Duration : 00:19:26

Download:

HitFile: SayakaTakaoka3hiq1.mp4 - 251.3 Mb
    TakeFile: SayakaTakaoka3hiq1.mp4 - 251.27 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sayaka Takaoka - Piss and Toy Play

Sayaka Takaoka - Piss and Toy Play - Sexjapantv.com - Sexjapantv.com

Description:
    The beautiful Sayaka is back_ but this time she_s all alone so needs to please herself. First she_s on the toilet_ as beautiful piss streams from her pussy lips. Then to the bathroom_ where she takes out her toys_ massages her tits_ and brings herself to a noisy climax.

File Name : SayakaTakaoka4hiq1.mp4
    File Size : 193.85 MB
    Duration : 00:15:06

Download:

HitFile: SayakaTakaoka4hiq1.mp4 - 193.8 Mb
    TakeFile: SayakaTakaoka4hiq1.mp4 - 193.85 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Akari Kan I

Akari Kan I - Sexjapantv.com - Sexjapantv.com

Description:
    Meet Akari Kan in her first video for SexJapanTV. She_s joined by a couple young men in the room and she quickly starts playing with her nipples using a vibrator and then heads south with it. Within moments_ she_s whimpering as she massages herself and plays with her nipples. The boys sitting quietly with their jaw hitting the ground and drooling all over themselves waiting for Akari to take off her panties so they may also enjoy the show. I no sooner open my mouth and voila_ off come the panties.

For this next shot_ the cameraman must be hanging from the ceiling as he looks directly down on Akari and the action as her whimpering becomes more and more intense as she continues to pleasure herself as only she can do. Akari is now joined in the bed by another male and she gets to _ his cock while our other young men still sit back and watch. One of them playing with himself and the other sitting on the floor with his zipper about to bust wide open.

The action intensifies as our man starts fingering Akari_s treasure before burying his cock inside. One of our young men off to the side comes into the picture and blows his load all over Akari_s boobs. Akari didn_t seem to notice at first as she was emerged in her own orgasms.

File Name : AkariKan1hiq1.mp4
    File Size : 320.91 MB
    Duration : 00:26:25

Download:

HitFile: AkariKan1hiq1.mp4 - 320.9 Mb
    TakeFile: AkariKan1hiq1.mp4 - 320.91 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Akari Kan II

Akari Kan II - Sexjapantv.com - Sexjapantv.com

Description:
    We_re back with Akari in the room for round two and this time she starts out with the young man that sat on the side busting out his zipper. She undresses him and lays him back on the bed and starts _ing his already hard cock. I don_t know about you_ but it looks like this could be a male virgin. If he isn_t_ I_m putting money on the fact that he hasn_t had that much experience with women. Either way_ he_s in good hands and "mouth" with Akari.

After getting his cock _ed_ he now moves in on Akari_s firm nipples_ then Akari lays back while he attempts dining on her other lips. Now I_m convinced our young man is new to "muff diving" as he observes and studies her "pearl." A few words of instruction and encouragement and he dives in. Akari is wanting pleasure_ MORE pleasure and pauses the young man to pull out a condom and seek out more pleasure. Laying him back_ she sits atop of him taking control of delivering the pleasure she desires.

This video brings back a lot of memories_ one of which what Akari seeks in the way of pleasure will be short lived if she isn_t careful... I don_t think our young man has the endurance from the sound of his is own moans. As Akari reaches her height of pleasure_ the look on the young man_s face tells it all. As we continue watching_ it becomes more and more obvious that this is an "educational" film and Akari is the teacher. At times_ I feel sorry for Akari as she wants for her own pleasure and left falling just short of the finish line.

AT LAST!!! Our young student has managed to bring Akari to her "happy place" from the doggy position before trying out the missionary position and as always_ looking for the right hole to put is "never ending" hard cock into.

File Name : AkariKan2hiq1.mp4
    File Size : 285.08 MB
    Duration : 00:23:26

Download:

HitFile: AkariKan2hiq1.mp4 - 285.1 Mb
    TakeFile: AkariKan2hiq1.mp4 - 285.08 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Big Boobs College Babe Stimulated with Vibrator

Big Boobs College Babe Stimulated with Vibrator - Sexjapantv.com - Sexjapantv.com

Description:
    Today_ we get to meet Miki Arakawa for the first time as she sits in interview with our crew and handed a skimpy outfit to put on. At first_ she looks at it with a "wondering eye" as in "what is this" and "how the hell do you put this on?" I admit_ I_m a bit perplexed looking at it. After some coaxing_ the shy Miki Arakawa begins to undress and reveal to us how this outfit works and looks once on.

The interview continues with some chatter and then our cameraman hands her a small vibrator. Obviously not one that Miki is used to. But it does seem to be doing the trick as she works herself through the outfit. It would seem that Miki wants a helping hand working this vibrators magic and our cameraman gladly volunteers. By George_ I think he_s working his magic and pulls back her panties to expose her. Listen to the whimpers starting to "flow."

The real magic lies in our cameraman_s fingers it would seem before bringing out a toy the likes she and I have never seen. "What do you do with that?" Are you sure this is a _ toy? Watch and learn.

File Name : MikiArakawa1hiq1.mp4
    File Size : 220.07 MB
    Duration : 00:18:05

Download:

HitFile: MikiArakawa1hiq1.mp4 - 220.1 Mb
    TakeFile: MikiArakawa1hiq1.mp4 - 220.07 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fucking Japanese Girl with Huge Boobs

Fucking Japanese Girl with Huge Boobs - Sexjapantv.com - Sexjapantv.com

Description:
    Well_ well_ pretty in pink_ is our scrumptious little Miss Miki Arakawa. This hottie has got it all_ and she is so willing to share. Our Sexjapantv.com model helps a boy �grow� into a man; her oral s_s are certainly a joy to receive as she blows the cameraman. He zooms in on her voluptuous melons as they �_� his _. Miki removes her wet panties while going up and down on her man.

Pounding her pussy_ a nice tight shot shows her creaming with delight. The camera is then brought to the front so we can enjoy her ample breast; she orgasms yet again. Submissively_ Miki then goes or all fours to take it from behind. Stroke along as she is slammed and splattered with hot cum; the load shoots between two very large points of interest.

File Name : MikiArakawa2hiq1.mp4
    File Size : 229.43 MB
    Duration : 00:18:55

Download:

HitFile: MikiArakawa2hiq1.mp4 - 229.4 Mb
    TakeFile: MikiArakawa2hiq1.mp4 - 229.43 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sex Bang Japan

Sex Bang Japan - Sexjapantv.com - Sexjapantv.com

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Erotic Wife 2 - Himeno

Erotic Wife 2 - Himeno - Sexjapantv.com - Sexjapantv.com

Description:
    We find the lovely Himeno sitting in the box window looking out over the city from high above in this skyscraper. She begins to run her fingers all over her body before slipping out of her top. Her breasts firm and nipples alive with excitement from her touch.

She glides her hand down inside her bottoms to massage her vagina and slides her body down and undoes the strings binding her panties exposing herself to the camera. She _s her fingers ever so sensually and uses both hands to bring herself to climax. Now caressing and squeezing her breasts with one hand while still massaging her clitoris she brings herself to climax again and again. Having fulfilled her needs and desire_ the cameraman pans over her soft skin and body plus a beautiful view of the city below through the window behind her.

File Name : Erotic_Wife_2_Himenohiq1.mp4
    File Size : 103.48 MB
    Duration : 00:08:30

Download:

HitFile: Erotic_Wife_2_Himenohiq1.mp4 - 103.5 Mb
    TakeFile: Erotic_Wife_2_Himenohiq1.mp4 - 103.48 MB