Thread: R.s.m.w.c
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 09:07 PM
Administrator

Default Dziewczyna I Chlopak (1977)

Dziewczyna I Chlopak (1977)

Polish television film based on the book and TV series Hannah Ozonovski: Once upon a time in the capital city of Warsaw, brother and sister - twins Tomek and Tosya. Tosya is a good student, and knows the history of knitting needles and Tomek - swimming is great, but the thief and a bully. And in punishment for all prigresheniya father decides to send his son to re-education to the village to his strict uncle. But nestykovochka: Tomek very time ran away from home, at a time when a messenger came to him. And Tosya had to go instead of his brother, dressed in boy's clothes. Tomek And when he returned, was taken up in another village, but in a dress and instead of Toshi. All this comedy disguises will entail a lot of fun adventures and deception is revealed only at the very end of the film.

Director: Stanislav Lot / Stanislaw Loth.
Cast: Stanislaw Mikulski, Barbara Soltysik Anna Senyavskaya Wojciech Senyavskaya Mary Kleydysh Michal Suminsky Teresa Lipovskaya Anna Milevsky, Jerzy Turek, Bogush Bilevskaya, Dariusz Biskupsky, Grzegorz Studzinsky, Tomas Yarosinsky Anna Jaeger, Elzbieta Dąbrowska, Macek Rodowicz Tomas Karvatko, Bartlomiej Lopinsky, Jacek Tomborsky, Volovsky Isabella, Isabella Zaremba, Paul Vanati.
Poland 1977

Info:
Duration: 1:23:21
Resolution: 720x544
Format: avi
Size: 1398Mb

Screenlist:

Dziewczyna I Chlopak (1977) Part1
Dziewczyna I Chlopak (1977) Part2